Biwa pearls – popular freshwater pearls that are long and stick-like ¬– originated in Biwa Lake, Japan. The country is famous for its artisan’s expertise in crafting the finest glass pearls, which Lisa Spayd-Sendre used for luminous new pearl designs featuring Biwa shapes. Delve into our full collection of Brighton Jewelry and create the perfect set for you or a loved one!
- Closure: Lobster Claw
- Length: 16" - 20" Adjustable
- Material: Fine quality glass pearls
- Finish: Silver plated
- To keep it clean, just wipe down your piece with a dry 100% cotton cloth
- Tuck the piece away when not wearing
- Keep it away from water, jewelry cleaners, and harsh chemicals
- It is not designed to be worn 24/7, so give your beautiful piece a break once in a while.